July 14, 2008
0 comments

Back in October of 2008 I began seriously thinking about getting a hoophouse. Its been a dream for many years but it did not seem plausible to get one within my budget of $1,000.

On March 2nd, 2009 I drove to Bradford co-op to pick up some plug trays for starting my seedlings for this year. I looked at their post it board and found a flyer for a floral business that had gone out of business and was liquidating their equipment. Who would have thought that you could pick up a 20x96 hoophouse, 11' high, gothic style. Complete with irrigation drip lines, exhaust fan, blower fan, an oil burning high efficiency furnace, electrical panel and lights for $1000. It just goes to show you that if you stay with your intention, even the most unlikely circumstances will come to manifest in time.

What next?

You can also bookmark this post using your favorite bookmarking service:

Related Posts by Categories



0 comments: to “